Spread the Word
Share the Campaign Videos
Start a Fundraiser on Facebook
Facebook has made it simple to raise money for our annual Campaign, and because they waive transaction fees, you know that every dollar counts!
Creating a fundraiser is simple. First, make sure you are logged in to Facebook on the browser you are using. Next, go to https://www.facebook.com/fund/JewishCleveland/ and following the steps on the left-hand menu:
- Enter a fundraising goal amount (you can always change this later)
- Select your Currency (in most cases, this will be US Dollars)
- Set a date for the fundraiser to close (this helps to motivate your friends and family members to act before a certain day like Campaign Close, Super Sunday, your birthday or another important date)
- Name your fundraiser (make sure to include your name so your friends and family members know they are supporting your cause)
- Write an introduction that tells your friends and family members why you are raising money for our annual Campaign.
- If you have a fun and unique way to challenge donors, you can include this as motivation, such as matching their donations, sharing a funny photo or completing a bike ride when the goal is met.
Or you can find Fundraisers in the Facebook App under Menu in the bottom right corner. Scroll down and click Community Resources and Fundraisers will be one of the options.
Add a Donation sticker to an Instagram or Facebook story
Did you know that you can add a donation sticker to your stories on Instagram and Facebook. When creating a story, tap the icon in the top right corner of the screen. Next, scroll until you reach the Donation sticker. After clicking on the sticker, you can select the nonprofit you’d like to help support. Search for Jewish Cleveland (aka jewishcle on Instagram) and then you can set a goal amount.
Add a Donation button to posts on Facebook and Instagram
When creating a post on Facebook, you can click “Add to your post” and select “Raise money” and then select Jewish Cleveland to add a donation button to your post. When creating a post on Instagram, the option to add a fundraiser is shown on the screen where you add a caption, below the spot where you add a location.
Follow Us Online
Don’t forget to tag us and use our hashtag
Super Sunday Kick Off
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM