Spread the Word
Start a Fundraiser on Facebook
Facebook has made it simple to raise money for our annual Campaign, and because they waive transaction fees, you know that every dollar counts!
Creating a fundraiser is simple. First, make sure you are logged in to Facebook on the browser you are using. Next, go to https://www.facebook.com/fund/JewishCleveland/ and following the steps on the left-hand menu:
- Enter a fundraising goal amount (you can always change this later)
- Select your Currency (in most cases, this will be US Dollars)
- Set a date for the fundraiser to close (this helps to motivate your friends and family members to act before a certain day like Campaign Close, Super Sunday, your birthday or another important date)
- Name your fundraiser (make sure to include your name so your friends and family members know they are supporting your cause)
- Write an introduction that tells your friends and family members why you are raising money for our annual Campaign.
- If you have a fun and unique way to challenge donors, you can include this as motivation, such as matching their donations, sharing a funny photo or completing a bike ride when the goal is met.
Share the Campaign Videos
Follow Us Online
Don’t forget to tag us and use our hashtag
7:30 pm , Via Zoom